[Gllug] www.newscientist.com/hottopics/copyleft/

Jonathan Harker jon at jonathanharker.co.uk
Sun Feb 3 23:45:41 UTC 2002

On Sunday 03 February 2002 23:14, Colin Murphy wrote:
> On Sunday 03 February 2002 11:09 pm, Jonathan Harker wrote:
> > On Sunday 03 February 2002 22:14, Nix wrote:
>

> > Linux Journal and Linux Format are great for Linux things.
> Do you really mean Linux Format???

(Says Jon, removing foot)
Oh sorry of course I mean Linux Magazine don't I!??

8o]

Well, any Linux magazine is a good magazine, surely - in the sense that the
more Linux mags there are to push Windows mags off shelves, the better!

luv Jon (Dear God, what have I stepped in!!!!)

--
Jonathan Harker
Web: www.jonathanharker.co.uk
MSN Messenger: jonathanischoice at hotmail.com