[Gllug] I APOLOGISE

David Damerell damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Tue Feb 12 11:26:16 UTC 2002

On Tuesday, 12 Feb 2002, Jackson, Harry wrote:
>Would everyone who has accidentally posted to this list please raise their
>hands. Accidents are a trait of human nature and I expect a few silly posts
>that people make to come to the list.

People do indeed make mistakes, and that's fair enough; but I think
that when someone is doing what essentially amounts to sending someone
else an unsolicited commercial offer - even if they _do_ have reason
to believe that person actually is looking what is being offered -
they have a duty to take special care.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk