[Gllug] TCR tommorrow

George F. Saxby george at gogointernet.co.uk
Sat Feb 16 11:50:27 UTC 2002

On Friday 15 February 2002 16:26, you wrote:
> Hi,
>   Anyone going ? if so where is the meet point?
>  I need to pick up a PCMCIA modem/ nic combo and some sound advice
> would not go amiss this would be over beers naturally <BG>
>

> George F. Saxby
>     Systems Engineer
>        I.T.S. Team

Hi,
 the eldest brat is sick so I am on Daddy duty until mother gets off shift
18.00 :-{

Have to be next week before I can get this damned laptop connected to the
world. Although a friend told me that the Xircom can be kicked into my life
by bringing it up in promiscuouse mode & hard mapping its IP number on the
network as opposed to DHCP.
 Anyone care to confirm this?

--
Bandiera tuxa trionfera,