[Gllug] Application development

Xander D Harkness xander at sportsinjurymanager.co.uk
Wed Feb 6 01:55:08 UTC 2002

I have been asked to provide a list of companies that do application
development in mixed environments.

Does anyone have any recommendations? (or even suggestions!)

I wanted to provide something a little less random than Yellow pages or
internet derived. (which I guess this is sort of)

What is it?

Postgres / MySQL / Oracle talking xml / SOAP through an Apache server to
custom clients.

Sole hackers are welcome to suggest themselves :-)  I am happy to keep
this on list as it might well be a useful resource for others in the future.

Thanks
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk