[Gllug] OT Geek T-Shirts

Axel Segebrecht axel.segebrecht at adamandeve.it
Wed Feb 13 12:45:30 UTC 2002

> * Self serving plug warning *
>
> http://www.corx.co.uk/shop.php?gallery_id=3
>
> The top two t-shirts were explicitly designed for the geek gaming
> community. Honest.

That's more like it :) Maybe I should have phrased the question better:

"Where can I find Linux / Geek T-Shirts?" (like the ones on ThinkGeek)
Buying them from TG seems too expensive (shipping and all').

> Even more honestly, I'll be releasing the shopping cart there as some
> sort of open source ASAP. If you're interested in knowing more email me
> privately (ldelahunty at britstream.com).

Nice one - The cart looks cool too. I would definitly like to know more...

Cheers Beers,
Axel

---
http://axel.gardeneden.net/