[Gllug] [OT] Jokes

Simon Stewart sms at lateral.net
Mon Feb 18 13:30:23 UTC 2002

On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 12:51:24PM +0000, George Saxby wrote:
> I am glad that this "geek" community is spending Quality time with their
> pre-teens
>
> My 12 year old came back with:
> whats yellow with black triangles ?
> Shark infested custard
>
> How do you know if there is an Elephant in your fridge?
> footprints in the butter?
>
> how do you get 4 elephants in a mini?
>  2 in the back 2 in the front.
>
> She has LOTS more like that but I will spare you for now.............

Darran, looks like you're a pre-teen again. Well done! Ummm... what
about:

"How do elephants hide in the jungle?"
"They paint their bollocks red and hide in cherry trees"

"What's the loudest sound in the jungle?"
"A monkey eating cherries"

"Why do elephants paint their toenails different colours?"
"So they can hide in tubes of smarties"

Oh yes, it's all coming back to me now....

Cheers,

Simon

--
"Everything's working, try again in half an hour."-chorus.net tech
support

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk