[Gllug] netstat -pan --inet

Jackson, Harry HJackson at colt-telecom.com
Fri Feb 8 13:59:57 UTC 2002

I originally asked Bruce to do it but I think I am annoying him too much
hence I decided to ask Gllug. If there was a friendly hacker on the list
they could port scan me and tell me what's happening. There are a lot of
scanning tools out there and I only know the theory as opposed to their
practical application against a site and I was hoping someone with more
experience would be able to catch a few ports I may have missed. So far
everything is pretty tight internet facing but I dread to think what score I
would get if it went for a local audit where they may look at it as being a
multiple user box, maybe a C2.

Harry

COLT Telecommunications
Registered in England No. 2452736
Registered Office: Bishopsgate Court, 4 Norton Folgate, London E1 6DQ
Tel. 020 7390 3900

relationship between COLT Telecommunications, its subsidiaries or
affiliates ("COLT") and you. Internet communications are not secure
and therefore COLT does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message.  Any view or opinions expressed are those of
the author. The message is intended for the addressee only and its
contents and any attached files are strictly confidential. If you have
received it in error, please telephone the number above. Thank you.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk