[Gllug] Sun AS4030

Ian Norton bredroll at atari.org
Fri Feb 8 13:51:29 UTC 2002

does anyone know anything about sun AS4030s ?

i was given one today, appears to be working, i have vga adapter but aparently
i need a 'sync on green' monitor for it (and i dont) i have cdrom drive with it
too, i plug it into my hub (in the hope it was already set up for dhcp and
maybe even broadcast nis from wherever it was before) but it appears to not
obtain an address from me, (hub port lights up about 30 secs into boot so that
much is working) oh i also have no keyboard, is it right it boots with a serial
console?

bredroll

--

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk