[Gllug] MTA

Jackson, Harry HJackson at colt-telecom.com
Fri Feb 1 15:05:19 UTC 2002

I know that the two can be on separate boxes but one of the boxes is dual
boot and I want to keep as much as the stuff I will be backing up on one PC
so that I just tar.gz it and burn it to disk. I am not looking to get bogged
down managing where I put and store everything hence my love of apt-get and
all things simple.

I am also trying to keep my NT install as simple as I can to reduce the
inevitable hangs and bollix that it is going to send my way. I am afraid
that my time has run out for getting this set up and running and for the
next eight months I will be devoting most of my fsck with Linux time to
other less enjoyable tasks (learning c++, sorry nix and Relational Database
theory). If exim and UW-MAP is pi55 easy to install on a single box I will
give it a go, I cannot knock it until I have tried it now can I.

Harry

COLT Telecommunications
Registered in England No. 2452736
Registered Office: Bishopsgate Court, 4 Norton Folgate, London E1 6DQ
Tel. 020 7390 3900

relationship between COLT Telecommunications, its subsidiaries or
affiliates ("COLT") and you. Internet communications are not secure
and therefore COLT does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message.  Any view or opinions expressed are those of
the author. The message is intended for the addressee only and its
contents and any attached files are strictly confidential. If you have
received it in error, please telephone the number above. Thank you.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk