[Gllug] GLLUG ->Gnu Linux London Users Group

tet at accucard.com tet at accucard.com
Mon Feb 18 08:19:36 UTC 2002

>On behalf of the forces of evil, I invite you go go fsck yourself, you
>pompous little tit.

Couldn't have put it better myself :-) Given that the group's been
running quite happily with its existing name for some time now,
arbitrarily changing it for no good reason other than to appease
the fanatical ravings of a few individuals seems a little bizarre.

It's a group covering operating systems based on the Linux kernel,
predominantly based around Greater London. I'd say the existing name
describes the situation pretty well...

I think you'll find that most ofus here are pretty solidly pro
free software. Hell, I was even impressed with Stallman when I saw
him talk a few years ago. But fanaticism of this sort does his and
your cause no good.

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk