[Gllug] [OT] Jokes

Simon Stewart sms at lateral.net
Mon Feb 18 16:39:34 UTC 2002

On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 01:52:21PM +0000, jim wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Feb 2002, Dan Kolb wrote:
> > Three blondes walk into a bar. The fourth one ducks.
>
> A horse walks into a bar. Barman says "Why the long face?"

A polar bear walks into a bar and says, "Can I have a...
pint of beer please?"
"Why the big pause?"

There are 2 pieces of string walk into a pub, and the first one heads
and asks for a pint of beer. The barman looks at him and utters,
"Here, you're not a piece of string are you?" The string answers,
"well, yes! I am." The barman replies, "Can't you read that sign? We
don't serve bits of string in this establishment." The bit of string
returns to the table and relates his sorry tale to his mate, who nips
outside, runs round and round in circles until his knackered, and then
rolls on the floor until he's all tangled up. The second bit of
string, now looking a bit of a state, wanders up to the bar and asks
for a beer. The barman looks at him and utters, "Here, you're not a
piece of string are you?" The piece of string replies, "No, I'm a
frayed knot."

Cheers,

Simon

--
'"A man who wears a bow tie is not to be trusted," one expert
advised. Of course not. He can't look you straight in the face. The

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk