[Gllug] Evolution and mutt

Simon Stewart sms at lateral.net
Fri Feb 8 13:44:44 UTC 2002

I want to start playing with evolution[1] I also want to keep using
mutt, which I have configured to be quite nice and usable (and which
is useful when I only have a telnet/SSH link to my machine)

While I can get the inbox to be shared using nothing more than a
symlink, I've got procmail sending mails from my mailing lists into
other folders and would also like to be able to share those. Before I
waste a significant part of my day playing with this, has anyone on
the list done this yet?

Cheers,

Simon

[1] Not in some godlike way, but the Outlook clone.

--
You're not Dave.  Who are you?

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk