[Gllug] RFC - February meeting

John Hearns john.hearns at framestore-cfc.com
Mon Feb 4 10:46:21 UTC 2002

On Mon, 2002-02-04 at 09:45, Colin Murphy wrote:
> On Sunday 03 February 2002 10:58 pm, john wrote:
> > The following comments were also made in the meeting.
> >
> > * We need a bigger lecture theater.

> On this occasion, matters were slightly complicated by the fact that
> everyone was ushered into the lecture theatre first.  It would have been
> better if people meet in one of the other rooms first, allowing them to
> form into there own groups, chat face to face (not side to side, necks
> twis..., you get the point)

I agree that there was a lack of a space for coffee/fag breaks
and general shooting the breeze.

We also found a student common room downstairs,
which had vending machines.
Maybe we could meet in there prior to the lectures?

BTW, the Green Man pub was a big hit. Thanks Alasdair.
Good, cheap food, beer and plenty of room downstairs.
Only main problem being packs of drunken Aussie women
lusting after our Kiwi contingent :-)

Anyone who left early DEFINITELY missed out.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk