[Gllug] bash / go to beginning of line

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at uklinux.net
Thu Feb 21 11:32:23 UTC 2002

On 2/21/02, 11:21:00 AM, "Jackson, Harry" <HJackson at colt-telecom.com> wrote
regarding RE: [Gllug] bash / go to beginning of line:

Touch-typing is one of the most useful computer-related skills I've ever
acquired.  I don't know how 2-finger-typist coders cope.  I certainly
wouldn't have time to flam^H^H^H^Hengage in e-mail/irc discussions and do
a productive days work at the same time.

--

Bruce

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk