[Gllug] Modules

Harry postituk at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 23:10:43 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Richardson" <itsbruce at uklinux.net>On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at
10:28:44PM -0000, Harry wrote:

It's not shoddy, it's "I know exactly what I'm doing and don't you get
in my way, you cheeky little distribution, you."

But I know what you mean.

Since Debian is doing such a good job of managing everything else for me I
thought it only fair that I at least hold up my side of the bargain and try
not to leave stuff hanging around taking up space. I could keep ranting
about the joys of debian but I do not want to be called a Debian Bigot.
Which I am slowly becoming (already have).

I am seriously thinking about murdering the redhat distribution and trying
one of the BSD's next to see what they are like. I know some people think
that its better to stick to one distribution but if I had done that I would
not have found Debian.

Harry

---

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk