[Gllug] scan.co.uk

Chris Ball chris at void.printf.net
Thu Feb 7 16:49:51 UTC 2002

    Lee> Anyone order hardware from these people?  Another list I'm on
    Lee> has just been through a huge group rant regarding how bad they
    Lee> are when it comes to returns & customer support.

A firm ditto to everything else that's been said.  Good prices, lots of
stuff, _terrible_ service.  But they're half an hour --> that way, and I
can go down to Bolton and kick them if needs be, which is why I still
order from them.

I'm also lucky in that Micro Direct (microdirect.co.uk) are at the
bottom of my road, and their prices are fairly scan-like.  No todayonly
deals, though.  :-)

- Chris.
--
$a="printf.net"; Chris Ball | chris at void.$a | www.$a | finger: chris@$a
         "In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded."

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk