[Gllug] RHCE - worth doing?

Lee Blackwell lee_blackwell at eur.3com.com
Mon Feb 4 15:19:18 UTC 2002

One observation of Sun's cert/courses:

Although I wanted to spend time on a Sun certification, I decided not to
bother.  An awful lot of their time is spent on NIS, lpr etc, stuff that
I've never touched (or needed) thus far is my working career.

Does the RHCE cert cover the real world use of RH/Linux?  Rather than
teaching me that I need to remember the combination of switches to restart
a job in a print queue?

Lee

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk