[Gllug] NetGear fa311 errors & errors & errors ....

Jackson, Harry HJackson at colt-telecom.com
Mon Feb 11 09:50:04 UTC 2002

I installed my netgear at the weekend and used the natsemi driver. I
encountered some problems with two network cards in at the same time but
bone since the other was removed. I have had a look at google and have seen
a few mentions of patches for the natsemi for kernels 2.2.x. Would you be
able to try the natsemi with a 2.4 kernel or do you need to stay on 2.2.2.

Harry

COLT Telecommunications
Registered in England No. 2452736
Registered Office: Bishopsgate Court, 4 Norton Folgate, London E1 6DQ
Tel. 020 7390 3900

relationship between COLT Telecommunications, its subsidiaries or
affiliates ("COLT") and you. Internet communications are not secure
and therefore COLT does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message.  Any view or opinions expressed are those of
the author. The message is intended for the addressee only and its
contents and any attached files are strictly confidential. If you have
received it in error, please telephone the number above. Thank you.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk