[Gllug] [OT] Flat for rent

John Hearns john.hearns at framestore-cfc.com
Tue Feb 19 08:38:31 UTC 2002

If anyone is interested in renting a two bedroom flat please drop me a
line.

Details: appartment in a new development in Surrey Quays. On the Thames,
in a quiet area.
Ten minutes to Canary Wharf via river bus, forty minutes to central
London via tube or river bus.
Two bedrooms, two bathrooms. Fully fitted kitchen. Large lounge with
wooden floor. Balcony with lovely river view.
Secure underground parking.

Furnishing to be decided with the tenants - though we are leaning
towards part furnished.

We are looking for a longer term let, and I hate to use a cliched term,
professionals.
So no Antipodean backpackers (ahem - apologies to Kim, Steven etc.)
Ideally we are looking for a couple who work in Canary Wharf/central
London.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk