[Gllug] Drinks (Was Excess Hardware)

Liam Delahunty ldelahunty at britstream.com
Sun Feb 3 18:54:03 UTC 2002

> Am I the only non-drinker on this list? :)
>
> 	-Darran (don't drink, don't smoke, don't do drugs, don't even
> 	         do coffee....)

as Adam Ant once famously sang...what do you do? Debian I 'spose for more
alliteration.

Personally I love the "occasional" drink, and am building a metaphorical
cocktail cabinet, current favourite drink is:

2 shots of Khalua
2 shots baileys
1 shot BLACK vodka (okay two shots)

All lovingly layered, over ice giving three distinct bands of colour. Looks
great, tastes great and reminds me of (my beloved team) Fulham!

BTW, if you mix the lot together and add cream or ice-cream you get a
Mudslide, add some crushed malteziers on top of that for something truly
sickly.

Kind regards,
Liam Delahunty

TUNE IN :: DROP DOWN :: GAME ON