[Gllug] BT broadband

Axel Segebrecht axel.segebrecht at adamandeve.it
Thu Feb 7 10:20:55 UTC 2002

> I saw an item on BBC breajfast TV this morning,
> with their bbusiness correspondent and the new
> head of BT.
> He said that they would be cutting the price
> of broadband - another part of the item said
> this would be a 50% cut.
> Here's hoping - I think the announcement is due
> later today at a conference.

The Register writes about such price cuts on a
regular basis but I think BT is just talking...
http://theregister.co.uk/content/22/23968.html

I'm on BT DSL here and their service is crap for
the amount of hard earned dosh I have to throw
at them every quarter ;(

Whatever they say they might do in the future,
I wish they'd actually do it and do so fast!
</rant>

Axel

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk