[Gllug] Volunteering in London?

jim at lateral.net jim at lateral.net
Tue Jan 15 14:12:25 UTC 2002

Hi,

thank to those that have offered to help already,  I would like to offer a
SGI Challenge DM server with dual Mips processors and 4 vault storage
arrays they are old but servicable and I believe suitable for some of our
needs.  There is as far as I know no Linux port to this SGI model but they
may run Net BSD if people insist on open source.  Has anyone out there got
experience with this sort of hardware.

Peace Jim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk