[Gllug] I've seen it all now!

john john at sinoda.demon.co.uk
Tue Jan 15 01:16:37 UTC 2002

Hmmm The doll is for children so I don't see a problem.
Doll on it's own spends cash - No this will not happen.
Children spend cash without any help so no credit left for doll.

There again can see men being bought them by partners.
No spare cash = no beer, football, computer bits, mistress etc.,

Must go through toy cupboard and stamp on the heads of all the dolls - just
in case you understand that they have a chip in them.

Would a chipped action man buy me cool weapons ?

John

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk