[Gllug] OT travel in town

Formi formi at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 12:25:36 UTC 2002

 And they planned to use parfum...

 That would be a good mix, I guess the fleas are the only ones
 who get a good deal, they travel for free.

 I think the transport situation in london is beyond repair unless
 somebody(1) comes out with pretty radical ideas, one I would agree with
 would be to ban private cars with only one person inside them. Including
 dodgy mini-cabs.

 (1), not a politician, more like a dictator.

                                                       Formi.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk