[Gllug] SCSI query (LVD and UltraWide compatibility)

Martyn Drake martyn at drake.org.uk
Fri Jan 25 15:05:02 UTC 2002

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:00:37 -0000 Jackson, Harry wrote:

> What on earth do you want a single drive that size for the curiosity is
> killing me? Forgive my ignorance I just cannot think of a reason for it.

Because I'm a masochist?! :)  Seriously, video editing is one reason.  I
never had enough bloody continous hard drive space.  Other than renting an
Avid suite, I think it'll be cheaper to buy the biggest SCSI hard drive I
can afford and use the tools that I've got.

Regards,

	Martyn

--
http://www.drake.me.uk