[Gllug] Wireless cards -PC world

Richard Cohen richard at vmlinuz.org
Tue Jan 1 18:29:14 UTC 2002

[cut'n'pasted from the archive]

On Monday 31st Dec, mallum said:

> The sitecom ones right ? I got one from slough branch for fifty quid.

Heh - I just picked one up for £38.50 from Brent Cross PC World.  £55 base
price, with a 30% discount because it was a return.

All I have to do now is work out what to do with it... I don't really need
it, but I didn't want to pass up on the price.  Particularly since I was in
PC World to buy myself a hub - I decided that 10Mbps was too slow for home
:-)

> There prismII based and seem ok, though theres a firmware update on
> the sitecom site Id like to try as I couldn't get it to work in Master
> mode with the host AP prism2 drivers...
>
>   -- mallum

Cheers
Richard