[Gllug] BT Openwoe

David Irvine co2cool at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 18:36:53 UTC 2002

Hello,

I know theres a few other bt customers on this list, so I'm going to get
up on  my soapbox and ask for your help.  I attempted to use the openwoe
account page today and I got a nice message telling me mozilla/netscape
six wasnt supported but if i wanted i could use an older version.

Needless to say, I  complained. I would like everybody  else who suffers
with bt to  do the same.

Their service level has been absolutely  appauling recently so its time
to moan.

/me climbs down of soap box and looks sheepish.

Cheers

David

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk