[Gllug] Recommendations

Jackson, Harry HJackson at colt-telecom.com
Thu Jan 17 16:11:44 UTC 2002

It would probably work if you where the only person on the planet with two
Pc,s and where only capable of one complete start/stop operation at a time
otherwise your buggered. I would like to do some of the Cisco courses but
that does not inspire confidence.

Harry

COLT Telecommunications
Registered in England No. 2452736
Registered Office: Bishopsgate Court, 4 Norton Folgate, London E1 6DQ
Tel. 020 7390 3900

relationship between COLT Telecommunications, its subsidiaries or
affiliates ("COLT") and you. Internet communications are not secure
and therefore COLT does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message.  Any view or opinions expressed are those of
the author. The message is intended for the addressee only and its
contents and any attached files are strictly confidential. If you have
received it in error, please telephone the number above. Thank you.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk