[Gllug] RedHat to buy AOL Rant, conspiracy theory.

linux at formi.connectfree.co.uk linux at formi.connectfree.co.uk
Thu Jan 24 02:02:00 UTC 2002

  Hi people,

 I was reading The Guardian when I saw this, I thought it was a matter of
 instantaneous time travelling:

 "AOL Time Warner last night filed a lawsuit against Microsoft to seek  compensation for seven years of alleged unfair competition against its       internet browser, Netscape Navigator."

 http://www.guardian.co.uk/internetnews/story/0,7369,637897,00.html

 Oh, and that is news. Here we go again....

 I just hope they suing each other until complete bankrupcy.

 By the way, I can't be arsed to think which of the 3 involved is worse.

 If somebody enjoys writing about it, I'll read it.

 Cheers,

                                                     Formi.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk