[Gllug] Greenhouse emissions (was Geforce2)

David Damerell damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Thu Jan 24 17:41:34 UTC 2002

On Thursday, 24 Jan 2002, Jackson, Harry wrote:
>antiquated. When atrocities are taking place we do not have time to chew the
>cud its action that's required not fancy words and high ideals.

For instance, when people torture POWs as you would like, we treat it
as an atrocity and...

>When a nuclear device is detonated in a large city as it could be given time
>and a few million people loose their lives

Two nuclear devices _have_ been detonated in large cities, with a total
death toll of 110,000 at the time, rising to 340,000 five years
later. Presumably you think any means would justify the end of
overthrowing the nation responsible?

><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">

When I have a problem with my mail client, I fix it before sending mail.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk