[Gllug] Wireless cards -PC world

Jake Jellinek jj at positive-internet.com
Wed Jan 2 23:41:13 UTC 2002

Ooops, ah well, you can all go on a "treasure" hunt now and try to track me
down. The great thing is, if it all gets out of hand, I just tweak things a
bit and it all goes away again :)

Anyway, I doubt the signal really does go that far, I've never actually
tested it outside of my house yet. (That said, my aerial (sp?) is not
inside the house itself)

The only slight concern about wireless networks is that they are like
beacons to intelligent burglers. I've always thought the consume database
has that problem too.

Ah well, at least this list isn't public...;-)

Jake.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk