[Gllug] Sale - only a month late - Part one Sun Microsystems kit

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Thu Jan 10 17:07:54 UTC 2002

On Thu, 2002-01-10 at 17:51, tet at accucard.com wrote:

> At 450 quid, these are IMHO a fair bit overpriced for what you're
> getting (a second hand, old, slow machine, for which you'll need
> to buy an extra keyboard and mouse).

I would have to agree Sun kit is expensive.  I think when they were
bought a year ago they cost US$2,700.

I am quite happy to get one myself, a quick browse through the job
market shows Sun jobs paying much more than Linux jobs in Belgium.

There are some Sun 220s going here too.  If there is interest I shall
get prices for these.  These are half loaded with two 18Gb or 9Gb
drives and 1Gb RAM with a 400Mhz processor (and space for one more).
They also have their rack mount kit attached.

Cheers
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk