lUser Unsub methods - RE: [Gllug] Unsubscribe

Darran D. Rimron-Molloy ddrm at digital-science.net
Sat Jan 12 15:42:50 UTC 2002

> Actually, last year I wrote in certain signatures something to the
> affect of "To send me abuse please type "rm -rf ~" from one of the UNIX
> servers and begin typing your message". Later I received a message from
> one guy who said his "ls" command no longer worked, to which I replied
> that it was most likely working perfectly.

A co-worker of mine has gone on to already theorise on an RPM based virii
with part of the post-install scripts being re-sending it to everyone...

"Here, Mate,

I thought this would interest you.

   Cheers, [getpwnam() entry]

 <attach RPM here>"

Ok, so it's not autoinstalling, but the average clueless twonk is gonna
install this anyway, and to be honest, they deserve to get wiped :)

The only thing really missing is an "address book" :) I suppose she should
start hacking on the Evolution source next :)

	=D

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk