[Gllug] London councils and Unix/Linux

gllug at uncertainty.org.uk gllug at uncertainty.org.uk
Thu Jan 10 19:06:10 UTC 2002

On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 02:47:51PM -0000, Jackson, Harry wrote:
> [...]

How feasable is it to set up a system based on a couple of nice servers
(locked securely) and running a bunch of very cheap X-client machines in
the classroom.

Now I know that people will nick pretty much anything - but could these
classroom machines be low enough spec that school security would be
adequate (and still good enough to work on) ?

--

Sean