[Gllug] 1U and 2U boxes

Tushar Joshi tjoshi at lonix.org.uk
Fri Jan 11 12:22:01 UTC 2002

They were supposed to come here, but I presume they weren't sent in the
end. Maybe postage was too much.
I was going to chase up Joseph Arunda at VA about it, but always seem to
forget.

Tushar

On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 12:58:06AM +0000, Vincent AE Scott wrote:
> harry(postituk at yahoo.com)@Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 12:46:40AM +0000:
> > Hi all
> >
> > Does anyone remember the guy who offered the Gllug those 1 and 2 U racks
> > quite a while ago. I was wondering where they went and who got them as I
> > never seen any mention on the list.
>

> are those the ones from the US or something?
>
> didnt they go to one of the lug masters, or possibly lonix masters?
>

> --
>
> PGP key:  http://codex.net/pgp/pgp.asc
>
> --

|                 Turtle Networks Ltd.                 |
|  Unit 48, Concord Road, London W3 0TH                |
|  Tel: (020) 8992 7008     |  Fax: (020) 8992 7017    |
|  www.turtle.net           |  tjoshi at turtle.net       |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk