[Gllug] Auto responders MTA /Postfix/ & MDA /Maildrop/

Ivan Dimitrov admin at b4y.co.uk
Fri Jan 11 01:03:38 UTC 2002

Hi everyone ,

I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. Have
configured recently
Postfix  - enable to deliver in /Maildir   format/ still don't have
any  MDA  but some one suggested that i have to
look at Maildrop  apparently very good and better that procmail !!!. What i
am trying to do is to have some kind of auto responder,
so whenever the e-mail comes there is a some kind of reply!! I have looked
everywhere but
could not find anything suitable. Obviously MTA /Postfix/ doesn't have this
functionality and
MDA from the docs so far in Maildrop can't offer anything like it too  /or
may be i a wrong ???/.
Can anyone recommend me a program that can do the job..or at least point me
in the right direction.

Thanks in advance

Ivan

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk