[Gllug] Working with Linux in the UK.

Martyn Drake martyn at alug.org.uk
Sun Jan 6 20:48:26 UTC 2002

A really good web site for job seekers is
http://www.planetrecruit.co.uk.  As soon as my CV was submitted, I was
flooded with phone calls and emails regarding various positions and
agencies wanting to have more details.

Actually managed to land my previous position as the (now ex) MD managed
to find my details on that site and invite me directly to interview.
The next day I got the job ;)

Regards,

	Martyn

--