[Gllug] OT - NTL issues and ADSL providers

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at uklinux.net
Mon Jan 21 14:03:16 UTC 2002

On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 01:53:47PM -0000, Jackson, wrote:
> If you are replacing it I take it that it is unsuitable or is it stolen
> goods. I dread to think how much it will cost to have it replaced. I hope
> you do not have to dig the Car park up to do it again.

It may well have been "liberated" but it's not up to the task.
Replacing it will essentially involve tying new cable to the end of old
cable and pulling, carefully.

--
Bruce

Bitterly it mathinketh me, that I spent mine wholle lyf in the lists
against the ignorant.  -- Roger Bacon, "Doctor Mirabilis"