[Gllug] Geforce2

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at uklinux.net
Tue Jan 22 15:46:36 UTC 2002

On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 03:00:54PM +0000, Kim wrote:
> > > This is for a Debian Potato Install so is it because I have got an old
> > > version of X or something else. I intend to install woody anyway, would this
> > > solve my problems.
> >
> > Woody uses XFree86 4.x and will be significantly easier to configure for
> > that card.  Alternatively you could add the unofficial 4.x archive to
> > your sources.list - at work I run 4.x on Potato no problems.
>
> and would that install cleanly on a debian 2.2r4 stable install?

Yes, missed out a word: it's the unofficial Potato archive.

> and what is the sources.list line?
 deb http://people.debian.org/~cpbotha/ xf410_potato/i386/
 deb http://people.debian.org/~cpbotha/ xf410_potato/all/

Debian Planet (http://www.debianplanet.org/) have a load of unofficial
Debian resources and there's a list of unofficial apt sources at

http://www.internatif.org/bortzmeyer/debian/apt-sources/

--
Bruce

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.