[Gllug] btopenworld

Tim Gray timgray at numasters.com
Tue Jan 15 10:13:22 UTC 2002

>how much data I can shove around monthly on BT Openworld?"

We have their so called business service, its top speed is about 50Kbytes a sec
I don't think there is a bandwidth cap, I DL'ed a couple of ISOs (Madrake....
sorry MANdrake :) yesterday and no problems with connection speed or
availability. I know they throttle bandwidth as in connection speed on certain
ports (Napster, Kazza, etc) on their home service but I don't think their is a
'hard' limit.

Tim