[Gllug] ADSL modeom/router/splitter recommendations

Martyn Drake martyn at spot5.com
Mon Jan 14 15:33:13 UTC 2002

On Mon, 14 Jan 2002 15:18:26 +0000 will wrote:

> I reckon I will get an alcatel speedtouch USB thingy, I should be able
> to route/firewall that myself and it comes with two splitters.  I found
> out that it uses pppd to connect so I should be able to do all my
> firewalling etc.
>
> Does anyone know of any cheap suppliers?  It is £136 including Vat and
> delivery  for the Speed Touch USB - Self Install Pack (Includes Two DSL
> Filters).

I've got a spare Speedtouch USB available for anybody that wants it.  It's
currently sitting around doing nothing, and includes software, etc.
Doesn't come with the filters (modem only), but if anybody is interested
I'm happy to ship (nearly a nasty typo there) to them for £40 (which
includes P&P).

Regards,

	Martyn

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk