[Gllug] ADSL Connection

Andre Newman gllug at dinkum.org.uk
Wed Jan 23 19:08:26 UTC 2002

On Wednesday 23 Jan 2002 4:21 pm, you wrote:
> Hi Chaps,
>
>          Thks for the advise, I'm planning to go with
> Andrews & Arnold (unless anyone has had a bad
> experience) although f2s looks resonable as well.

I was sorely tempted to go with Andrews & Arnold, they really seem to have
the right attitude, who else identifies all of the ADSL bottlenecks, with
figures on their website!

I think they are the only ones who will give you a subnet on a USB (50:1)
deal. I liked the sms notification of router outage and that they tell you
which of their routers to ping to check for outside world connectivity :-)

I went with mailbox in the end, couldn't really justify the 20ish quid a
month extra for A&A.

Andre

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk