[Gllug] Debian gateways

Stephen Harker steve at pauken.co.uk
Thu Jan 31 02:08:31 UTC 2002

Quick question
How do you set the default gateway in Debian. This apt thing is
bloody brilliant you know. Installed the base system off the CD and
then added the woody sources to apt and it just works like a charm.
Installed the whole system via apt. Great. It's a very close thing
between OpenBSD ports and Debian apt as far as I'm concerned.
Mandrake and RedHat can get stuffed with their stupid rpm based
nonsense. Now if only someone would port all the cool
hardware-detection stuff from Mandrake to Debian (I wouldn't know
where to start), we would have the perfect distro.
--
Stephen Harker
steve at pauken.co.uk, http://www.pauken.co.uk

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk