[Gllug] Sharpp USA is NONO for Gecko... [Fwd: Your Website]

Axel Segebrecht axel.segebrecht at adamandeve.it
Thu Jan 31 02:07:58 UTC 2002

> Well.

Yes?

> One doesn't want to appear ungrateful or rude...
> But!

aha

> Our cause would be much better realised if you could...
> a) Spell.

how do you spell when you had dental treatment, it's late and you
are pissed (off)?

> b) Construct proper sentences.

no contructing sentences proper can I because me not english (doh)

> and
> c) Quit the sad geek jokes. ( I mean really - "be sharp" :-P )

LOL - actually it should have been "not sharp" (be sharp is TM stuff
oops - nobody say anything...)

> Otherwise, it's a good idea to pester them about it and give them a
> reminder that there is more to life than Internet Explorer.
> Steve

Want more? http://my.gardeneden.net/ - putting a listing up called
"CASper" for "Campaign against Stupid Webdesigners"...

> PS Thanks for the overclockers website.

np

> PPS I AM trying to be polite.

no offense taken :)

> PPPS I am quite pissed and feeling a bit obnoxious.

kind of the same here

> PPPPS Hopefully their English is as bad as yours.

probably is - they are Americans!

Cheers,
Axel

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk