[Gllug] Geforce2

Jackson, Harry HJackson at colt-telecom.com
Tue Jan 22 14:06:50 UTC 2002

For that, a drink you will surely get (if it works) ;-).

I have just bought some CDR's and will be furiously downloading woody in a
few moments if I can find it. I ran dselect last night from potato to woody
and it wanted 209Mb's. Now that would have been fair enough if BT did not
feel the need to close my connection every two hours it would have been
finished this morning.

Harry.

COLT Telecommunications
Registered in England No. 2452736
Registered Office: Bishopsgate Court, 4 Norton Folgate, London E1 6DQ
Tel. 020 7390 3900

relationship between COLT Telecommunications, its subsidiaries or
affiliates ("COLT") and you. Internet communications are not secure
and therefore COLT does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message.  Any view or opinions expressed are those of
the author. The message is intended for the addressee only and its
contents and any attached files are strictly confidential. If you have
received it in error, please telephone the number above. Thank you.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk