[Gllug] Geforce2

David Irvine co2cool at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 14:27:52 UTC 2002

On Tue, 2002-01-22 at 14:06, Jackson, Harry wrote:
> [...]
To install  X4.x in  woody,

apt-get install xserver-xfree86 should upgrade to xf4 if it says not
upgrading because X Y or Z you  may  need  to  apt-get  dist-upgrade
first.

you can  then use the debian config tool which is quite good too, it
sometimes takes a couple of  tries so you may need to

dpkg-reconfigure  xserver-xfree86 to re-run the installer

HTH

David

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk