[Gllug] Fresh recommendations please

jim at lateral.net jim at lateral.net
Mon Jan 21 12:39:07 UTC 2002

Hi George,

I started learning Mysql a little while back from abook called Mysql from
New Riders, I found it very good and easy to get up to speed.  The online
documentation especially the user footnotes are usefull too.

Sorry I can not help you with PHP I am doing 'Learning Perl' at the moment,
just finished hashes and now onto I/O.  Best of luck and have fun.

Peace Jim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk