[Gllug] ADSL modeom/router/splitter recommendations

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Mon Jan 14 15:44:32 UTC 2002

On Mon 14 Jan, will made the following spurious claims:

> Anyone got any recommendations for these?  I am thinking about getting
> wires only ADSL (plusnet do a month minimum contract) and I need the
> hardware.

Personally I would go for the ethernet versions if you can possibly
afford it.  That way you don't have to worry about kernel upgrades, OS
changes and all that as you do with the USB.  Considering they're
available for 39 quid more, it's a worthwile option.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

Inflation is the one form of taxation that can be imposed
without legislation.

- Milton Friedman

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk