[Gllug] Geforce2

Roger Wernersson roger at elixir-studios.co.uk
Tue Jan 22 12:00:14 UTC 2002

I too used to experience severe problems with X, video cards and 3D
acceleration for a long time. Now Mandrake takes care of all that. I
know Mandrake has it's issues, but for gaming it works great.

Though my joysticks won't work. :-( I will get back on this subject. I
run Mandrake 8.1 and have one FlightstickPro for game port, and one
Saitek for USB. Early advice appreciated, will get back with more info
later on.

/Roger

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk