[Gllug] RedHat to buy AOL

will will at hellacool.co.uk
Wed Jan 23 10:12:23 UTC 2002

Well maybe not :-)  But:

from: http://theregister.co.uk/content/4/23785.html

And what of AOL-TW's move to restore competition in the operating
systems market? AOL-TW isn't in the OS business, never has been, and
won't be in the future: it's now gone on the record to give *a
comprehensive denial that there was anything in the Washington Post
story which claimed AOL was in discussions to acquire Linux distro Red Hat.*

Phew.  The nightmare scenario where I am asked to log in with my 'screen
name' seems a little further away.

Will.

--
*claw claw* *fang*